The Redbank Valley Public Library makes it easy to apply for your U.S. Passport.
The library offers walk-in Passport Services.
Passport Applicants should bring with them:
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday - 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday - 9 am to 3 pm
- Saturday - Appointment only
The Redbank Valley Public Library has passport application forms available. You may download and print the forms from the Web site of the U.S. Department of State: http://travel.state.gov.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, your original or certified birth certificate. The birth certificate must be from a state or local health or government, BOTH parents names must be listed on the birth certificate, and the birth certificate must have a legal seal or embossed stamp.
- A valid form of photo identification: current driver's license or current Military ID
- One 2"x2" passport photo.
- Two checks or two money orders: one for Passport fees for the State Department fees and another check for the Redbank Valley Public Library.
Adults (16 and older)
Children (16 years and under)
- $110 payable to U.S. Department of State (check or money order)
- $25 payable to The Redbank Valley Public Library. (check, cash or money order)
- $80 payable to U.S. Department of State (check or money order)
- $25 payable to The Redbank Valley Public Library (check, cash or money order)
Payable to U.S. Department of State
If you want to know any further information or how long it will take to process and receive your passport, please check the U.S. State Departments' Travel site: http://www.travel.state.gov.
- Expedite Fee - $60 per passport (check or money order)
- Overnight Return Delivery - $20.66 per passport (check or money order)
Questions: Call The Redbank Valley Public Library at 814-275-2870