Welcome to the Burt Public Library site!
The Burt Public Library serves as a learning and educational center for the residents of the community. Our mission is to make available books and services to encourage the pursuit of knowledge, the excitement of learning, and the enjoyment of leisure time. Each patron will have access to information, materials, and technology in a variety of forms.
The Library also provides these services:
- All types of books for children and adults, including audio books.
- Newspapers, magazines, puzzles, videos, dvd's, computers with internet access, photo copying, fax, laminating, open access and interlibrary loan services.
- Children's play area.
- Story Time.
- Summer Reading Program.
Fees for Services:
- Black and white copies are $.10 per page
- Color copies are $.20 per page
- Fax Fees- $1.00 to send the first sheet, $.25 for each additional sheet
- Fax Fees- $.25 per sheet to receive a fax
- Lamination- $1.00 per sheet
Circulation of Materials:
- Books- One month checkout period ( One renewal)
- Dvds- 3 day checkout (limit of 4 dvds per card)
- Magazines- one week checkout (one renewal)