- Interlibrary Loan Policy and Request Forms
- NPCC Library Circulation Policy
- NPCC Library Computer Policy
- Policy on Materials Purchase, Donation, and Disposal
You may checkout out all circulating materials with your NPCC ID Card.
- Checkout for 4 weeks
- Renew once (online or in person) if no “Hold” request
- New book limit 2 -- 10 books total limit
DVD and CD: 10 day checkout, limit 2 of each type
Great Courses videos limited to 1 course, 4 week checkout
RENEWAL of materials can be made once, online from the catalog, or in person or by phone, unless there is a request by another person. To renew more than once, the item should be brought in to the Circulation Desk.
GARLAND COUNTY COMMUNITY
Residents of Garland County are welcome to check out circulating materials from the NPCC Library.
Please show your driver’s license or State ID and set up an account at the Circulation Desk.
Circulation is limited to 5 items at one time. Checkout time is the same as for NPCC Students.
There is no charge for late book return. FINE for unreturned, lost or damaged materials:
- FINE PER ITEM: $40/book or current market value for multi-media (determined by Librarian)
- HOLD placed on student account. You will not be able to receive grades, enroll in classes, get transcripts, or graduate until all library materials are returned or charges paid
- Borrowing privilege’s are revoked until all materials returned or charges paid.
NPCC FACULTY AND STAFF
Books: 8 weeks.
Other materials same as above.
REFERENCE MATERIALS are for use in the library only.
Faculty may check references out for short-term use upon request.Revised 2/11/2014