We Want You!
To Join the Library's VIP Volunteer Program!
By joining the Oconee County Public Library's VIP program you will:
- Improve your health--volunteering makes the heart grow stronger
- Inspire family and friends to make a difference
- Get to know people
- Put your skills and talents to work
- Have fun and feel appreciated!
You must be at least 14 years of age. Some of the jobs we typically have are:
- Carolinian--assist in the SC Room
- Program Assistant
- "JAM" (Just Ask Me)
- Bookmobile Assistant
- "Spinetingler" (process library materials)
- "Outdoorsman"-cleaning up outside, painting and landscaping
- "Surveyor" Hand out and collect surveys inside and away from the library
- Administrative Assistant
- Designer--create dispalys and exhibits
- "CAT" (Computer Assistance and Trainer)--Computer training
Rose Garden planted by the Blue Hills Garden Club for OCPL.
If you're interested in volunteering, submit a "VIP" Volunteer Application form to any branch or contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (864) 638-4137 or email email@example.com