Summer Reading Program at the Portland Public Library
We've got something for everyone
1. Starting May 27th, 2014, fill out a registration form at the library or online.
2. Receive a June/July reading calendar (a link will show up once you submit the registration)
3. Mark your calendar every day that you read or listen to a book. (suggested reading is 15 min for preschoolers, 20 minutes for elementary students and 30 minutes if older)
4. Bring your calendar in when you reach each prize level. (your calendar will tell you what those are on the right hand side)
5. Also pick up an event calendar so you know when all our fun events are planned. Grab your copy HERE.
Last day to turn in your calendar and receive prizes is Saturday August 2, 2014