The Rolla Public Library (RPL) is committed to equal opportunity in recruitment, hiring, promotion and retention policies. The library shall not discriminate in any of its employment practices on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis made unlawful by any application of law, ordinance or regulation.
SUMMER READING ASSISTANT, PART-TIME (TEMPORARY)
The Rolla Library is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, customer service oriented individual to help with our busy Summer Reading Program.
- Successful candidates must enjoy working with kids, be highly reliable, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of humor and lots of energy are essential, as well as the ability to provide warm and friendly service to the public.
- Responsibilities include managing reading logs, keeping statistics and assisting with programs.
- This is a temporary, part-time position, 10-15 hours per week beginning May 27 through August 1, and may include evening and weekend rotation.
- Hourly wage: $7.50 / hour
Applications are available online and at the Circulation Desk, Main Library, 900 Pine Street, Rolla, MO 65401. Download application here.
For consideration submit application to Director no later than Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
The library is an equal opportunity employer.