- Digital Public Library of America
- DPLA brings together the riches of America’s libraries, archives, and museums, and makes them freely available to the world.
- Digital Utah
- Find digital resources of historical significance from a variety of digital collections in Utah.
- Library of Congress Digital Collections
- Mountain West Digital Library
- A collaborative of universities, colleges, public libraries, museums, archives, and historical societies from Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Montana, Oregon, Wyoming, and Hawaii
- Utah's Online Library
- Formerly known as Pioneer, this virtual library provides a treasure trove of resources, many of which are highlighted on this page.
- Utah's Online Library K-12
- Auto Repair
- An EBSCO resource providing car repair instructions, bulletins, recalls, diagrams, tips, and more for 35,000 vehicles from 1945 to present.
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource providing full-text content for many of the most popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities.
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- An EBSCO full-text resource for home improvement assistance.
- Legal Information Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource providing exclusive online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, the Legal Information Reference Center contains hundreds of full-text publications and thousands of legal forms, with more content being added on a regular basis.
- Utah State Law Library
Magazines & Newspapers
- OverDrive Newsstand
- Utah Digital Newspapers
- Access to digitized copies of The Park Record (1881-1986), Coalville Times (1894-1912), and many other Utah Newspapers
- Utah Newsearch
- Fully-searchable PDFs of ALL of Utah's newspapers from 2004 to current - Library Card Number required for login
- Zinio Digital Magazines
- Offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps. Your library's collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits. Supported devices include iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Accelerated Reader BookFinder
- Students, teachers, parents, and librarians can search in English or Spanish using criteria such as ATOS book level or a Lexile measure, interest level, title, author, fiction/nonfiction, subject, award-winners, state lists, CCSS Exemplars, and more.
- Biography Reference Center
- An EBSCO comprehensive collection of biographies on notable personalities.
- History Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource that provides full-text history reference books, encyclopedias, and non-fiction books.
- Literary Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource that provides comprehensive full-text content for all literary research.
- NoveList Plus
- Recommended Reads Lists, Series Information, Author Read-alikes, Book Discussion Guides, Grab and Go Book Lists, etc.
- NoveList Plus (K-8)
- Poetry & Short Story Reference Center
- An EBSCO comprehensive full-text collection of poems, short stories, and related content.