- Digital Public Library of America
- DPLA brings together the riches of America’s libraries, archives, and museums, and makes them freely available to the world.
- Digital Utah
- Find digital resources of historical significance from a variety of digital collections in Utah.
- Library of Congress Digital Collections
- Mountain West Digital Library
- A collaborative of universities, colleges, public libraries, museums, archives, and historical societies from Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Montana, Oregon, Wyoming, and Hawaii
- Utah's Online Library K-12
- Utah’s Online Library K-12 provides access to newspaper articles, magazines, professional journals, periodicals, encyclopedia content, animation, audio, videos,
photographs, maps, charts, graphics, and more. If you need the username and password please contact the library.
- Utah's Online Library
- Formerly known as Pioneer, this virtual library provides a treasure trove of resources, many of which are highlighted on this page.
- Auto Repair
- An EBSCO resource providing car repair instructions, bulletins, recalls, diagrams, tips, and more for 35,000 vehicles from 1945 to present.
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource providing full-text content for many of the most popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities.
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- An EBSCO full-text resource for home improvement assistance.
- LearningExpress Library
- LearningExpress Library provides comprehensive test preparation, skills improvement resources, and career guidance for elementary students to adult learners. Resources include:
GED (General Education Development) Preparation
College Preparation - ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, College Admissions, College Placement
Graduate School Entrance Exam Preparation - GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
Popular Software Tutorials - Microsoft Office, Adobe, Corel WordPerfect, Windows & Mac Operating Systems
Job Search and Workplace Skills - Business Writing, Resumes, Interviewing Skills, TOEIC Preparation, WorkKeys Preparation
Licensing and Certification Preparation - AT-SAT, Civil Service, CDL, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Electrician's License, EMT & Paramedic, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Military, Nursing, LSAT, Plumber's License, Real Estate, Teaching & Praxis, Test Taking Improvement
U.S. Citizenship Test Preparation
- Mango Languages
- Mango offers access to 60 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language. In addition to traditional language courses, Mango also offers the opportunity to learn through foreign film with Mango Premiere™ and access to a variety of specialty mini courses, like Pirate, Medical Spanish and romance courses. Mango can be accessed at the library, remotely, or even on-the-go with apps for iPhone®, Android™, Kindle® and Nook®.
- Universal Class
- Universal Class brings libraries lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. Patrons may take multiple classes and learn at their own pace.
Areas of study include: Accounting, Alternative Medicine, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies, Business, Career Training, Computer Training, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Education, Health & Medicine, History, Homeschooling, How To/Do It Yourself, Language Arts, Law/Legal/Criminal, Mathematics, Office Skills, Parenting and Family, Personal Care, Pet and Animal Care, Psychology, Real Estate, Science, Self-Help, Social Work, Special Education, Spiritual Studies, Teacher Resources, Test Preparation, Web Development, and Writing Skills
- Accelerated Reader BookFinder
- Students, teachers, parents, and librarians can search in English or Spanish using criteria such as ATOS book level or a Lexile measure, interest level, title, author, fiction/nonfiction, subject, award-winners, state lists, CCSS Exemplars, and more.
- Biography Reference Center
- An EBSCO comprehensive collection of biographies on notable personalities.
- History Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource that provides full-text history reference books, encyclopedias, and non-fiction books.
- Literary Reference Center
- An EBSCO resource that provides comprehensive full-text content for all literary research.
- NoveList Plus (K-8)
- NoveList Plus
- Recommended Reads Lists, Series Information, Author Read-alikes, Book Discussion Guides, Grab and Go Book Lists, etc.
- Poetry & Short Story Reference Center
- An EBSCO comprehensive full-text collection of poems, short stories, and related content.