A Celebration of Warren County’s Agricultural Heritage
Photography Contest General Information
The Warren County Library seeks entries for a photography contest as part of Farm Fest, an event celebrating agriculture in Warren County. Photographs may be either new or historic. Look through your old photo albums to see if there is something you would like to show off!
Click here for a printable entry form.
1. The photography contest is open to all residents of Warren County
2. Photographs must depict a place, event or activity related to agriculture
3. Photographs must have been taken in Warren County
4. Photographs may have been taken at any time in the past up to the present day
5. Photographs may be either color or black and white
6. Photographs must be 8” x 10” in size and mounted in an 11” x 14” mat
7. Photographs are not to be framed
8. Please include a caption or brief description of the place, event, or activity depicted in the photograph in the space provided on the registration form
9. Photographs will be accepted at any Warren County Library location April 21 – May 17
10. Entrants are limited to one photograph per person. If interested in entering more than one photograph, indicate this on the registration form. If space permits, you will be notified if you may submit a second photograph.
11. Photographs will be on display at the Warren County Library Headquarters, 2 Shotwell Drive, Belvidere, during the Farm Fest event on Saturday, May 31st
12. Judging will be by popular vote by those attending the event on May 31st