3m eBook Quick Facts
• WCPL has made e-books available to WCPL cardholders through 3M. Cardholders can checkout 3 titles, for 3 weeks, and each cardholder can have three items on hold.
• 3M is compatible with the following devices:
NOOK® eReader Sony Reader™
**Unfortunately at this time, 3M is not compatible with older Kindle readers. We encourage any patrons with older Kindle devices to share your concerns by emailing: email@example.com.
• Don’t see the title that you want? Unfortunately, some publishers and authors limit what books are available in e-book format and e-book prices are considerably higher than print titles. The library and 3M are continuously working to make sure that we provide the best e-books available.
• Are the books you want already on checked out? We allow our patrons to place titles on hold. Unfortunately, e-books work like print books and only one person can check out a title at a time. In addition, some publishers limit the total number of checkouts for their titles.
• A kiosk is located in the Main library. This kiosk provides you with an additional way to get e-books downloaded to your e-reader. You can browse our electronic shelves, check out e-books, place holds, and more. This is a great way to get used to our e-book system with the added comfort of having in-person help.
For frequently asked questions, support, and to download the apps visit: http://yourcloudlibrary.com