3m eBook Quick Facts
• WCPL has made e-books available to WCPL cardholders through 3M. Cardholders can checkout 3 titles, for 3 weeks, and each cardholder can have three items on hold.
• 3M is compatible with the following devices:
NOOK® eReader Sony Reader™
**Unfortunately at this time, 3M is not compatible with older Kindle readers. We encourage any patrons with older Kindle devices to share your concerns by emailing: email@example.com.
• Don’t see the title that you want? Unfortunately, some publishers and authors limit what books are available in e-book format and e-book prices are considerably higher than print titles. The library and 3M are continuously working to make sure that we provide the best e-books available.
• Are the books you want already on checked out? We allow our patrons to place titles on hold. Unfortunately, e-books work like print books and only one person can check out a title at a time. In addition, some publishers limit the total number of checkouts for their titles.
• A kiosk is located in the Main library. This kiosk provides you with an additional way to get e-books downloaded to your e-reader. You can browse our electronic shelves, check out e-books, place holds, and more. This is a great way to get used to our e-book system with the added comfort of having in-person help.
Downloading and Installing 3M Cloud Library
Browsing, Searching, and Checking Out eBooks
Transferring eBooks To Your eReader
If you experience any issues with your 3M Cloud Library Application, please delete it from your device and re-install the application. If you continue experiencing issues please contact your local library.
For frequently asked questions, support, and to download the apps visit: http://ebook.3m.com