eReader/eBook Quick Facts
- WCPL has made e-books available to WCPL cardholders through 3M. Cardholders can checkout 3 titles, for 3 weeks, and each cardholder can have three items on hold.
- eReaders may be checked out for up to 3 weeks
- eReaders may not be placed on hold
- eReaders may not be renewed
- eReaders must be returned to the owning library location (the branch where you checked out the eReader)
- Due to the fragile nature of the item, eReaders cannot be returned in a book drop and must be returned to the Circulation Desk
- Only one eReader per patron can be checked out at a time.
- eReaders are available to adult patrons (18 years and older) only
- Overdue fines for eReaders not returned on time: $1/day
- Replacement fee for lost, damaged, or stolen eReaders is $160
- eReaders are not capable of being charged at home and content cannot be downloaded from any source other than the software at Wilson County Public Library.