- Library Services
- Library Orientation and Instruction
- Instruction in Library use and information literacy is available for groups and/or individuals.
- Reserve Material
- provies additional resources for students enrolled in certain courses.
- InterLibrary Loan
- a service which can expand your access to information or resources beyond the walls of the SEARK College library.
- ARKLink cards
- A reciprocal borrowing program among Arkansas Academic Libraries.
- Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available in the Library
- Copy Machine
- A coin operated copy machine is avaiable in the Library for student and staff use.
- Test Proctoring Service
- is available for paper & pencil and on-line exams.
- TAKE ONE / BRING ONE
- Shared donated paperbacks.
- Lockers are available in the library for check-out.
- Recycling bends are available in designated areas of the library
The Libraries' photocopier is located to the left of the circulation desk.
The copier will:
- Make 2-sided copies from 2-sided originals and from 2 1-sided originals.
- Enlarge or reduce original images.
- Print and collate multiple copies of multiple page documents.
- Staple sets.
- Color copies.
Students will use their printer code to make copies.
Seark College faculty and staff may make copies for school or business purposes using their faculty/staff ID number.