- Library Services
- Library Orientation and Instruction
- Instruction in Library use and information literacy is available for groups and/or individuals.
- Reserve Material
- provies additional resources for students enrolled in certain courses.
- InterLibrary Loan
- a service which can expand your access to information or resources beyond the walls of the SEARK College library.
- ARKLink cards
- A reciprocal borrowing program among Arkansas Academic Libraries.
- Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available in the Library
- Copy Machine
- A coin operated copy machine is avaiable in the Library for student and staff use.
- Test Proctoring Service
- is available for paper & pencil and on-line exams.
- TAKE ONE / BRING ONE
- Shared donated paperbacks.
- Lockers are available in the library for check-out.
- Recycling bends are available in designated areas of the library
Library Study Rooms
The library has 6 study rooms available for group use by advanced reservation or on a first come - first serve basis when there is no conflicting reservation.
Each study room is equipped with a white board. TV, VCR, DVD players, and overhead projectors are available on request using a current SEARK ID to check out. The room's tables and chairs can be arranged to best meet the needs of the room's users.