- Library Services
- Library Orientation and Instruction
- Instruction in Library use and information literacy is available for groups and/or individuals.
- Reserve Material
- provies additional resources for students enrolled in certain courses.
- InterLibrary Loan
- a service which can expand your access to information or resources beyond the walls of the SEARK College library.
- ARKLink cards
- A reciprocal borrowing program among Arkansas Academic Libraries.
- Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available in the Library
- Copy Machine
- A coin operated copy machine is avaiable in the Library for student and staff use.
- Test Proctoring Service
- is available for paper & pencil and on-line exams.
- TAKE ONE / BRING ONE
- Shared donated paperbacks.
- Lockers are available in the library for check-out.
- Recycling bends are available in designated areas of the library
Instruction in Library use and information literacy is available for groups and/or individuals.
Group classes or individual sessions on library use and bibliographic instruction are available for faculty and/or students upon request.
Group or class instruction sessions feature live demonstrations of how to use the Library's Catalog and electronic databases.
Each session is tailored to the needs of the particular class. Please contact the Librarian at 870-850-4815 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Library Instruction session.
Training in research techniques is incorporated in most responses to requests for help locating library material and specific reference questions.